Become a Party Warrior!


standalone player
Quantcast

IdiotFace

IdiotFace
Click pic to download!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Spoon The Catalyst and The Midwife


Very very interesting night last night. Hip Kitty in Claremont. My brothers the "Golden Boys Quartet." Sean P. Bella Rouge. Sister Rogers. Of course I was there to see Golden Boys and Sean (I wasn't aware of the other bands that were playing) but I ended up running into a lot of people I haven't seen in awhile. Music was amazing. Little biased towards Golden Boys since they're my brothers but nonetheless everyone was great. Had a string of insightful conversations with the father of two of the Golden's (my surrogate father as well). He spoke passionately about allowing creative forces to BE and flow through us. About aiming high and spreading the love of your creative and positive impulses to all. He spoke of himself as "the spoon" that exist to stir the pot of the various creative entities he has been blessed to know. I get excited whenever I notice someone noticing what I'm noticing. Things are changing and the collective awareness of the undefinable changes are unifying. I personally don't wish to contrive a change. Just want to BE in it. As a catalyst. A midwife.

http://www.myspace.com/goldenboyquartet

No comments:

Post a Comment